After creating your project, we encourage you to share it across your social media channels, and with your personal network and previous clients to help increase its exposure and receive more orders.
Here’s how the ordering process works:
- If an employer is interested in your project, they will order and purchase it, and the money will be held in escrow from the moment the order begins, until you’ve submitted your deliverables
- You will receive an instant notification about the order
If you have Instant Booking activated, the employer’s order will be automatically approved, and you’ll be expected to deliver the project within the timeline you’ve stated in your package, immediately after the order starts.
If Instant Booking is not activated, you will have 24 hours to accept or decline the order.
- After you accept the order, you can chat with the employer if you have any questions
- Make sure to complete the project within the timeline you’ve set
- Submit it directly by going to your “Orders” tab, clicking on the “Active” tab in the page that appears, and then clicking the “Submit deliverable” button next to the related order
- Once you’ve submitted, the order goes to the “Pending Approval” tab until the employer either approves or rejects the deliverable
- Once the employer approves the deliverable, the payment will be automatically released to your account
And that’s it! With no time wasted, you’ll have completed the project and received your payment, and will be ready to start working on the next one.