To increase your project opportunities, you may consider the following options:
- Fill your profile with as many details as possible; completing your profile increases your visibility on the platform.
- Include samples of your previous work on your profile; freelancers with work examples are more likely to be approached by employers.
- Make sure you include all of your relevant work experience & skills along with portfolio items and certifications
- Earn certificates to verify your skills by taking online courses on platforms like Coursera, Udemy, and Google Digital Garage; adding certificates to your profile will land you more jobs and will increase your chances of getting noticed by Premium employers and landing higher-paying projects.
- When an employer approaches you; maintain mutual communication and understanding between yourself and the employer, and pay attention to the quality of your deliverables as this has a direct impact on your ratings and reviews on the platform.