We work closely with our freelancers and clients to maintain the safety and security of our platform. If you see anything that is in violation with our guidelines, we strongly advise you to file a report promptly.
At Ureed.com, we take every violation (no matter how small) seriously, to ensure that the experience on our marketplace is the best it can be. Reports are forwarded to our Trust and Safety Team that carries out all investigations.
We welcome reports of activity on freelance profiles and project postings that you deem suspicious. In addition, any request to share contact information before a contract is finalized is illegal and should be reported post-haste. You can report inappropriate activity by clicking on the flag feature that is found all over the platform.
We handle all reports with the utmost discretion. In case you file a report, you will be contacted privately via email to give further elaboration. Although we are not at liberty to divulge the results of our investigations due to security issues, we apply due diligence to ensure we address your concerns accordingly.
As a user of Ureed.com, what should I flag?
We encourage you to flag anything that is in violation of the Ureed.com Terms of service to whatever extent. Here are a few common violations that can guide you:
● Fake-looking profiles that use celebrity names or pictures
● Payment requests outside the conventional Ureed.com channels
● Threats or harassments of any nature
● Requests to share contact information before a contract has been formalized
● Illegal use of copyright-protected content
● Freelancers asking for remuneration before a contract has begun
● Anything else that seems fraudulent
As a freelancer on Ureed.com, what should I flag?
A project posting may be suspect if:
● The client is presenting a false identity
● The project posting contains an untrustworthy link
● The client offers to pay outside Ureed.com or using non-monetary means
● A person is attempting to assume your Ureed.com persona
As an employer on Ureed.com, what should I flag?
A freelancer profile may be suspect if:
● The profile contains contact information
● Conflicting profile information
● Freelancer requests payment outside Ureed
● The profile contains inauthentic or plagiarized information
● Freelancer wants to buy or assume your Ureed.com persona
Some situations may require a personal interpretation of our Terms of Service. Either way, do not hesitate to lodge a complaint with our customer support. You will be required to provide detailed information and any proof you may have to support your complaint. We are at your service to address any issues you may have on our platform.